How to monitor City of Dallas mosquito spraying plans
Bookmark and check this page regularly: City of Dallas West Nile alerts
Bookmark and check this page regularly: Dallas Citizens for Safer Mosquito Control
Sign up for spraying alerts through the city hall news service, but don’t be surprised if you get none.
- Go to http://spwebext1.dallascityhall.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Scroll to the bottom right
- Enter email address
- Under Code Compliance select West Nile.
How to get on the Do Not Spray list
1. Go to www.DallasCityHall.com
2. Click on 311 at the top right
3. Request Service at the middle left
4. Click on Service Type drop down menu. Select Mosquitos and Go.
5. Key in your address. Then next.
6. Drop down menu under “What is the nature of your concern?”
7. Click “Do Not Spray”.
8. If you would like to be contacted fill in your information.
9. Step 5 allows comments.
10. Step 6 click Submit.
11. Then click Finish.
From a North Texas Master Naturalist
If you think you may have a West Nile bird or human case
Call the City of Dallas Mosquito Control Hotline, 214-670-1733. You can leave other messages there, but they’ll be ignored.