WOMEN’S MARCHES: January 21 Saturday
Local, State (TX) & National
LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA
> Please share & save! <
<><><> WASHINGTON, DC <><><>
Women’s March on Washington
<><><> AUSTIN <><><>
March on Austin
<><><> NORTH TEXAS <><><>
Women’s Rally & Mega Phone Bank
Dallas Anti-Trump March & General Strike
<> Denton <>
Women’s Rally on Denton Square
<> Fort Worth <>
<><><> NATIONWIDE <><><>
- Keep your cool.
- Do not offer personal information to unsolicited requests.
- Stay to the edges of the crowd if prone to anxiety.
- Have a meet-up-if-you-get-separated plan. Do not count on your cellphones for this purpose.
- Write important information on your forearm in Sharpie. (Emergency contact, drug allergies, etc.) It will wash off eventually. In fact, bring a Sharpie with you to share with others for this purpose.
- Stay hydrated and never pass up an opportunity to use a toilet.
- Wear the right shoes and don’t carry anything you can’t lose.
- LISTEN to the energy and calmly leave the vicinity if you have any doubts about anything. (These are intended to be peaceful gatherings but there have been intimations that infiltrators will try to incite violence and make it look like the protesters caused it. Use your own judgment on this one.)
What to Wear to a Protest March in the Winter