Sold a rarely visited rural cabin. Have several barely used things for sale. Private message through Facebook, Nextdoor or website if interested. Also posted on OfferUp and 5Miles, so move fast. Location in Eastlake near Peavy and Lake Highlands.
See our other sales pages:
- Housewares: https://moonlady.com/sale-housewares/
- Kitchenwares: https://moonlady.com/sale-kitchen-wares/
- Household Organizers: https://moonlady.com/for-sale-household-organizers/
- Tech, Tools & Entertainment: https://moonlady.com/46921/
- Textiles: https://moonlady.com/for-sale-rugs-bedspreads-pillows/
Tech, Tools & Entertainment
- Tech and Entertainment
Tech and Entertainment
Sony SSB-1000 Bookshelf Speaker System – $25
(currently $45 on EBay)
- 5.25″ H.O.P Cone Woofer
- 1″ Nano-Fine Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Sound Reproduction from 80Hz – 50kHz
- Handles up to 120W
Jabra® Freeway in-car Bluetooth music or phone speaker – $50
Like new and works great. Selling because our new car has this stuff built in. $99 for new one.
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers and virtual surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free
- Announces the name of the incoming caller
- Voice guidance gives spoken battery level, paring instructions and connection status
- Multiuse – connects to 2 Bluetooth® devices at the same time
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Up to 14 hours talk time and up to 40 days standby time
Line 6 Mobile Keys 49 Premium Keyboard Controller – $80
In original packaging – bought for project that did not pan out. I don’t want to talk about it. You’d pay $150 for a new one.
For composers. Works great with GarageBand!
Equally powerful hooked up to GarageBand or your workhorse DAW, portable Mobile Keys 49 gives you 49 full-sized, velocity-sensitive keys, a solid feel and a refined look that’s perfect for any desk, stage and studio.
- Powered by what it’s connected to, so simply hook it up to your device and let the musical ideas flow. There’s no need for additional hardware, power sources or downloads.
- Plenty of pro features, including a high-quality keybed for consistently solid feel, Pitch and Mod wheels, Volume and Pan knobs, and Octave Up and Octave Down button.
- Back panel features 1/4″ TRS expression pedal and sustain pedal jacks, a USB jack and a special jack for connection to the 30-pin jack on your iPad or iPhone. (Special 3-foot/1-meter cable included.)
Sony VRDMC3 DVDirect DVD Recorder – $90
Easily transfer home video and digital photos to DVD. (Retails $320)
- Makes home movie DVDs you can easily share and enjoy
- Connects directly to your camcorder or VCR, no PC required
- Compatible wtih i.LINK/FireWire through DV input
- Records on DVD+R/+RW discs and DVD+R DL double layer discs
- Can also be connected to computer via USB 2.0 connection for up to 16x DVD burning
Altec Lansing InMotion Audio System for iPod, with iPod – $12
Opens to display speakers and connect iPod. Folds up and looks like a security motion detector. Great music system for room without wifi like garage or outbuilding. Old fashioned and indestructible. Automatically recharges your iPod when plugged in and docked.
AT&T 326 Caller I.D. Box – $5
Like new. Bought this for my mother. She changed her mind.
- Caller ID with call waiting capability
- Keeps record of last 80 calls
- Battery powered
- English/Spanish/French language display
- Battery Power
Vehicle & lawnmower dusters – $8
Use to dust off cars, tools and outdoor metal objects between washes.
Pistol grip drum auger – $10
Can clear even tough clogged plumbing lines.
House and Siding Pressure Washer Concentrate – $8
Most of 1 gallon. Retails for $16.